Our socks have a few qualities that set them apart from any other sock on the market.
Here’s how they are different:
- Workplace Standards
- High Performance
It was important for us to oversee our entire supply chain. We follow U.S. labor guidelines, we market a product that is easy on the environment.
We have high standards in everything we do.
Our socks are designed and engineered in the United States. Our sock is made at our factory in Asia with our oversight.
We ensure that our factories follow workplace and manufacturing standards.
We’ve heard a lot about the labor practices of other companies. All that we can do is to do our part which means:
- Factories will operate in a safe workplace
- Employees are paid competitive wages with health benefits
- The length of the work week will be 5 days a week for 8-10 hours per day
- Employees will receive sick days, personal days as well as vacation
- Employees work in safe conditions. We do not work with factories that employ any type of forced labor.
Our long term goal is to manufacture our products in the United States. And this has been an ongoing process, where we are looking forward to achieving our goal.
We sell a poly-fiber sock. Our socks are designed to be worn repeatedly.
In addition, the sock is meant to fit like a second skin, for proper wear.
During our testing phase, the sock was worn for weeks without issues and without washing. What this means is that there will be less chemicals residuals, water, electricity, detergent - less of an environmental impact.
Biodegradable and Landfill Friendly:
We use 100% All-Natural Antibacterials that are landfill friendly. Packaging is compostable and biodegradable and will break down in landfills.