Our Story, Manifesto & Values
Care Remote has fused health and technology to co-create the most comfortable, long-lasting, breathable sock.
Do you struggle with finding a sock that keeps your feet dry, breathes, prevents odor and form-fits the foot?
I don’t know if you know how much the products that you choose make an impact on your health and well-being. It makes a huge difference. Whether you have issues with blisters, poor circulation, tired legs and feet and other health conditions we have you covered. Our products are meant to make a difference and you’ll feel like you're a part of something special.
That’s why I went out and made a sock that just works, it’s a multi-wear sock - I focus on the therapeutic and being healthy so that you can feel good about what you’re using at work and in the outdoors.
I worked with some of the most advanced technologies in healthcare and created a network of individuals who are masters at their craft in fields like engineering, textiles, design, surgery, business, humanity.
We decided to use the EZ-Glider technology in the Care Remote Sock. The first sock of its kind.
Care Remote focuses on three areas: outdoors, casual and therapeutic.
‘Outdoor’ is based on the Outdoor Education movement and how the outdoors can be the fuel for other areas of life. Through the outdoors we gain insights, inspiration and an escape from modern day living.
‘Casual’ is family and work which make up our experiences. And this is a determinant of quality of life.
‘Therapeutic’ is the optimization of health and it is focused on people living with health conditions like diabetes, circulatory disease, our elderly population, plantar fasciitis and neuropathy. We also focus on prevention and recovery which are important in maintaining optimal health.
Health is one of our most important, if not the most important asset that we have.
But why the sock industry? How could a sock be any different than what’s out there?
Most socks over the past 50 years have had the same internal structure. Maybe a twist, a whorl like pattern that is not durable. We went after creating a sock where every fiber does something. It’s designed to provide safety and support of our legs and feet. If you have a health condition you will breathe easier having the right sock.
Here’s what’s different about us. First of all, there are moisture channels built-in that zap moisture so your feet stay dry. We use 100% All Natural organic antimicrobials and we actually went out to make a sock that was better than our competitors so you don’t have to compromise the environment nor your health. We also donate a pair of socks to someone with a health condition for every pair that you purchase. We’re looking forward and exploring ways to reduce plastics with 100% degradable bags.
Mission Statement: To fuse health and technology in ways that inspire optimal health health.
Care Remote will dominate the health industry with products. And to become a major force in determining the future of the industry. We’re consolidating a fragmented and outdated industry.
We’d like to share a few ideas about what we’ve learned:
Most modern socks are the same fabric and weave and it’s been like this for the past 50 years.
Socks are not really created to solve problems like the common problem of odor, moisture, ease of entry/exit to a boot
An advanced textile in a sock can perform and do so much more like restore blood flow to the feet, keeping the feet rested.
We work with our partners to source the highest quality raw materials such as natural occurring organic elements of the earth, and 100% All Natural Organic Antimicrobials.
At CareRemote we know that our customers want the best and they know what they want.
At CareRemote we sell a sock that is derived from the most advanced textile products to support optimal health.
We aspire to offer products that are functional and fashionable. We created a sock with a unique fabric and weave.
And in terms of being sustainable, we strive to create products that look good and have 100% organic antimicrobials. This reduces the impact on landfills.
Your support will help individuals and communities battle poverty and hunger. For every pair of sock that you purchase we'll feed someone in need of a meal.
We're a small boutequish company that can deliver on a large scale. And we'll always be that way.
You can help by sharing our messages, following on social, sharing the deals and announcements that we send out and joining our email list. - join us.
No one wants a poor‑quality sock.
For the last 50 years most socks out there have the same…
We believe that a sock should perform.
And we care so much that we’ve put together a team of experts.
We wanted to create something tangible.
Something that would directly impact people’s lives.
And it is rewarding. The messages, testimonials, and thanks we get from thousands of customers. We may be playing favorites but, we believe that creating products that impact our health and well-being is one of the most important jobs in the world. On top of that, we're making an impact not for show or publicity but, to make our world a better place. So, we ask you this, will you help us?
We urge you to join us by subscribing to our email list.
- We believe that products should deliver. And do what they say they do.
- We believe that every customer and employee should be treated like family.
- We believe in simplicity and not being wasteful.
- We believe that you should be proud to own the products that we sell and that you can trust these products with your family.
- We believe in the long-game. We'll opt for the 20-mile march and just keep going. We never give up.
- We believe that people are unique. Unique because everyone is different and we judge people by the character not their skin color.
- We believe that technology is a powerful tool and screens have their place yet, nothing replaces interacting with your surroundings and other people
- We believe in quality craftsmanship and this is not compromised for anything.
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe that people have the power to design their own lives.
- We believe that health takes place outside of a hospital setting. Much of it is social. We think health is composed of things like eating properly, exercise, family, relationships and career
- We believe that people can live outside their prescribed boundaries
- We believe that the sock industry has offered the same product for many years. It's time for a new way forward.
- Technology can be applied to in ways that improve lives.
- We believe in supporting local and small businesses
That is why we went out and made something that supports one of the most important parts of your body - your legs and feet. It’s a multi-wear boot sock.